Below is an instructional video from Rev. Laura about how to create this video. If you are uncomfortable or unsure of how to make that happen, you can also take a photo of yourself with a lit candle and it will be included. Instructions for video and photo participation are included in this instructional video.
How to Submit Your Photo/Video
- Record your video (or take your photo) on your phone (or tablet) in horizontal mode, or just on your computer.
- Choose whatever setting/background you are comfortable with being shared on the worship video (office / kitchen table / outside, etc.)
- After you are happy with your recording it should automatically save to your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Visit the DropBox File Request link from your web browser on the device in which you recorded your video / photo.
- This link was sent to OPCC members and friends by email. Please check your email or contact the church office for this information.
- Click on "Choose Files" and choose the video or photo that you want to send and it will automatically upload it to the church Dropbox.
- If you do it this way then you don't even have to have Dropbox and it won't take up space on yours even if you do.
If you are unable to figure out the Dropbox File Request, you can try to send your video / photo directly to our video editor by sending him an email.
The deadline to submit is Tuesday 12/22/20 by the end of the workday - though I'm sure our video editor would welcome them to be submitted ASAP!
Finished Product Example
Take a look at this example and learn a little from our siblings in faith as they have recently celebrated!